Oasis Freshford and District Childcare Centre Ltd
(Freshford, Co. Kilkenny)
We are seeking to recruit a vibrant motivated person to manage and lead new and exciting initiatives in early childhood education.
Ensure the effective daily management of Oasis in accordance with the requirements of the Policies and Procedures of the Service and relevant legislation and good practice.
The position is subject to Garda vetting.
- A full ECCE Qualification recognised by the National Qualifications Authority of Ireland at a minimum of Level 6
- Proven track record in managing or working as manager or deputy in an ECCE or similar setting
- A good knowledge of policy and practice in ECCE
- A good working knowledge of relevant Government funding schemes and the administration associated with these.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business sense and excellent organisational skills.
- Good ICT skills.
A full job description is attached below.
Applications can be made through the submission of current CV and Cover Letter to:
Frances Theloke, Chairperson B.O.M, Oasis Freshford and District Childcare Centre Ltd, Tobernapeiste, Freshford, Co. Kilkenny. Alternately: e mail same to email@example.com
Shortlisting will apply
Closing date for application is Friday 9th March
Oasis Freshford and District Childcare Centre Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.