Early Years Practitioner/Preschool Manager
Full time position – 35 hours per week
- Minimum Level 7 Early Years qualification.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in an Early Years Care and Education setting.
- Ability to plan implement and evaluate all aspects of the ongoing Childcare programs, sustainability and progression of a Community Early Years Care and Education Project.
Candidates will need to show evidence of
- Ability to motivate an Early Years Care and Education Team
- An excellent understanding of best Childcare practice & procedures.
- An excellent understanding of early years care and education
- An excellent understanding of Relevant ECCE policy and legislation in Ireland
- Reliability, discretion & respect for confidentiality
- Experience in record keeping & report writing
- Capacity to implement Government funded programs, and procedures in line with contractual obligations.
- Ability to work in partnership with parents and the local community.
- Ability to network with all relevant agencies.
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
- Understanding of funding programs and preschool regulations
Full Job description available on request.
To apply please send a CV accompanied by a cover letter stating how you meet the specification to: Management Committee of Happe Tots
Happe House Community Centre
22 Hebron Park
Closing Date extended to: Monday 10th September 2018