TWINKLES CRÈCHE & MONTESSORI
Kells Road, Kilkenny
We are looking for a full-time manager to join our team. Twinkles Crèche is a family run centre providing quality childcare to families for over ten years.
Requirements, Educational Skills & Qualifications:
- Managerial/Deputy Manager experience
- Level 7 in Early Childhood Studies
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar roll working as a deputy manager or manager.
- Candidates must have leadership qualities, be able to delegate and work as part of a team.
- Happy, motivated and hard working person.
- Organisational skills are a must for all candidates.
- Hands on – no problem approach required.
- HACCP Level 1/Level 2 First Aid Training
- Children First Training
- Excellent knowledge of Pobal Pip System and funding
- Act as a positive role model to staff, providing direction and support to staff.
- Excellent knowledge of Childcare Regulations, Aistear and Siolta.
- Maintain and update necessary records in compliance with the Child Care Act 1991 (Reg 2016)
- Maintaining staff and children’s files and all other necessary paperwork.
- Manage payments.
- Have a good knowledge of current regulations and best practice and keep abreast of changing regulations.
- The candidate will maintain a skillful approach when dealing with external bodies’ i.e Tusla, Pobal, Dept. of Education and all other visiting bodies.
- Good communication skills are essential.
Please forward covering letter and C.V. to [email protected]
Closing Date for application Wednesday 5th December 2018.