The transition from pre-school to primary school can be one of the most important transitions that your child will make. By providing this session for you, we can support you to support your child to make a smooth transition between pre-school and primary school. The success of this transition can benefit your child all the way through primary school, providing better outcomes for your child socially, emotionally and educationally.
At the training you will…..
- Meet other parents whose children are starting primary school
- Explore the possible changes you and your child may experience during this transition
- Learn how you can support your child at home through play and meaningful interactions
- Receive a brief overview of the primary school curriculum, how and what your child will learn
- Be supported to prepare for new routines for both you and your child
Venue: Kilkenny Education Centre
Date: Tuesday 5th March