At The Children’s House Daycare Centre and Montessori School we offer quality childcare for children from the age of 4 months to 12 years.
We are currently recruiting for a Manager role at The Children’s House – Abbeyleix. The Children’s House is committed to providing high quality care and education in early years. The role of Manager is critical to our success and we are seeking a true early childhood professional to lead our team.
• A competitive salary.
• Continuous Personal Development (CPD).
• Recognition of excellent practice.
The right candidate must possess the following skills;
• Experience in Creche/Montessori management (an advantage).
• The ability to lead a team.
• The ability to self motivate and to meet targets and deadlines.
• Ability to work in partnership with parents and staff keeping the child at the heart of what we do.
• Oversee the daily running of the crèche/Montessori; including but not limited to reviewing daily programs, observations, staff performance and administration duties.
• Implement any necessary programs, systems and operational processes to ensure the successful running of the crèche/Montessori.
• The successful candidate will be highly organised with an ability to work as part of a cross functional team.
• Excellent attention to detail and an ability to manage the running of a crèche/Montessori and staff.
• Facilitate all inspections and compliance requirements.
• Team player.
• Ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment for children, staff and visitors to the centre.
• Strong communication skills.
• Computer literate.
• Full driving licence with access to own transport.
Job Types: Full-time.
• Management (Preferred).
• Experience in Administration – all relevant government schemes/grants (Preferred).
• FETAC level 6/7/8.
Industry: Education and Schools
• On-site parking
Reference ID: The Children’s House – Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
44, The Fairways,
Tel : 057 8730001
Email : [email protected]