Kilkenny County Childcare Committee is committed to treating all who have dealings with the committee in a considerate, courteous and professional manner. We will seek to treat all customers fairly and without discrimination.
We endeavour to be efficient and effective in all our dealings with the childcare sector, local organisations and members of the public.
Kilkenny County Childcare Committee is committed to providing an accessible service that is relevant to the childcare sector in Kilkenny City and County. We will continually review our service and improve upon it where necessary.
We strive to develop mutually beneficial partnerships with local organisations
When dealing with us you can also expect that our premises are accessible and materials provided by us are relevant and accessible
Customer Feedback & Complaints Procedure
Kilkenny County Childcare Committee welcomes your comments, suggestions and views on any aspect of the service provided to help improve the quality and efficiency of our work
If you have a comment suggestion or a complaint you can contact us in the following ways:
- In writing to the co-ordinator by completing a KKCCC Comments and Complaints card which can be downloaded below.
- In writing on the evaluation forms used at training events etc
- In enquiries section on the website
In the case of a complaint we will ensure that:
- The complaint is recorded and responded to within 20 working days
- The complaint is dealt with in a fair and consistent manner