A community playschool based early learning and care service that is managed by a voluntary Board of Management is committed to providing a consistent high quality early years learning service with an enriching curriculum in a nurturing environment.
The playschool provides the following services:
- Babies up to 18 months old.
- ECCE 1.
- ECCE 2.
- After schoolers.
The successful manager will have the following:
- Holder of a Level 7 or 8 in Early Childhood studies or equivalent. However, consideration will be given to Level 6 qualified candidates who have relevant experience.
- Detailed knowledge of Pobal, Tusla, Health and Safety and HACCP requirements.
- Good understanding of budgetary & finance management
- Excellent understanding of government and statutory requirements associated with childcare.
- Excellent IT & communication skills.
Reporting to the Chairperson of the board of management, duties of the role will include:
- Provide leadership, line management and support to the other childcare professionals working in the business.
- Roaster management and recruitment of staff as required.
- Attend Board of Management meetings once a month, to present a monthly operational and financial report at these meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring the building, grounds and the associated utilities are maintained.
- Ensure that the business works in a healthy and safe way for children, staff, parents and visitors including the creation and implementation of Covid protocols.
- Ensure that the various schemes are operating effectively.
- Management of budgets and finance elements of the business.
- Excellent organisational skills are essential.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Sarah on 086-0444833
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
If interested in applying for this position please send C.V. with cover letter to: