Kilkenny County Childcare Committee has a temporary vacancy for the following temporary position
Information Officer / Administrative Assistant
For an initial 6 month period
The person appointed will have:
- A third level qualification (level 8) in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Experience of working in the early years sector preferably at a managerial level
- Excellent knowledge of Early Childhood Care and Education both policy and practice.
- A good working knowledge of the relevant and up to date Government funding schemes
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and digital) and organisation skills
- Excellent IT skills
- A strong ability to deal with enquiries from the public.
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience at Local Authority grade 4.
Interested applicants are invited to send letter of application with completed application form attached to [email protected] before 5pm Friday 3rd June.
Interviews will be held on the 9th June 2022
Candidates will be short listed based on information supplied
Kilkenny County Childcare Committee may develop a panel of qualifying candidates for any future vacancies in 2022
Kilkenny County Childcare Committee is an equal opportunities employer