Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth (DCEDIY)
Research on the childcare needs of parents who work atypical hours or live in rural communities
Are you a parent who works atypical hours (e.g. part-time work, shift work, nights, weekends) or a parent who lives in a rural community?
If so, the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth (DCEDIY) would like to hear from you about your childcare needs.
We are holding a number of online focus groups to consult with parents about this topic.
If you are interested in taking part please sign up via Eventbrite at the links below:
- Focus Group 1 – 10th October 2020 @ 8pm: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/dcediy-consultation-with-parents-focus-group-1-october-10th-2022-tickets-424975562347
- Focus Group 2 – 11th October 2020 @ 8pm: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/dcediy-consultation-with-parents-focus-group-2-october-11th-2022-tickets-425028972097
- Focus Group 3 – 14th October 2020 @ 8pm: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/dcediy-consultation-with-parents-focus-group-3-october-14th-2022-tickets-425034699227
- Focus Group 4 – 18th October 2020 @ 8pm: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/dcediy-consultation-with-parents-focus-group-4-october-18th-2022-tickets-425037417357
- Focus Group 5 – 19th October 2020 @ 8pm: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/dcediy-consultation-with-parents-focus-group-5-october-19th-2022-tickets-425043294937
- Focus Group 6 – 20th October 2020 @ 8pm: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/dcediy-consultation-with-parents-focus-group-6-october-20th-2022-tickets-425163354037