Oasis Childcare Centre CLG, Freshford, Co Kilkenny
We are seeking to recruit two outgoing, dynamic, dedicated, and fun-loving individuals to join our existing team!
The ideal candidates will have:
- A genuine interest and love for working with children
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of working in a similar setting.
- An ability to work in partnership with parents and other practitioners within the centre to ensure a responsive environment for the children
- A minimum level 7 qualification for the Room Leaders position and level 5 for the practitioner’s position
Position 1 is a full-time position working 35- 40 hours per week as a room leader/co-ordinator with our School Aged Children. Previous experience working with School aged children is an advantage with knowledge of curriculum development and planning.
Position 2 is a full-time practitioners’ position 35-40 hours per week.
*Please note: these positions are not offered on a 38-week basis.
To apply please send your CV to Cliona Woodford at [email protected]
Please included the word ‘Recruitment’ in the subject line.
For further enquiries please contact 087-6097227