Danesfort Childcare Facility
Danesfort Childcare Facility is currently recruiting full-time for an Early Years Graduate Lead in our Community Childcare Service.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Providing a high standard of care to all children.
- Communicating with and arranging activities for children in your care.
- Familiar with Aistear & Siolta Frameworks.
- Meeting and greeting parents.
- Ensuring compliance with Danesfort Childcare’s Policies and Procedures.
- Reporting directly to the Manager and Assistant Managers.
The successful candidate must have;
- A minimum Level 7/8 in Childcare and Education for the Graduate Lead Role, with 3 years experience (preferably level 8)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a childcare setting.
- Be able to co-ordinate & implement our care & education program.
- Be a team player.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent English speaker.
Upskilling & training provided in employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €16.50-€17.50 per hour
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
Father Campion Place, Danesfort, CO. Kilkenny R95: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Advanced/Higher Certificate (preferred)
Reference ID: RL1
We are also hiring for relief staff(minimum level 5) required.
Please send your CV to the Manager – Aoife Dunne.