Danesfort Community Childcare Facility is looking for a qualified and experienced Early Years Educator to join the team.
We are looking to recruit for a full time position.
The ideal candidate is dedicated to working within a quality, caring, respectful, inclusive, and nurturing environment caring for the needs of children from 12 months.
We also have an after-school service where the ideal candidate may require working with also.
This is a FULL TIME position:
We offer: Supportive and collaborative work atmosphere
Subsidised employee continual professional development
Bike to work scheme
Friendly working environment
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Paid Sick leave
– Minimum Level 7 Qualification in Early Childhood Care and Education.
– Level 7 & 8 is required for this post.
– Excellent communication skills with children, team members and parents.
– Have a good understanding of Aistear and Siolta and child development.
– Ability to work as a team or on your own initiative.
– Required to do weekly planning based on our child led curriculum.
– Successful candidates will be required to be Garda vetted and References are mandatory.
Staff appreciation day with treats on Thursdays.
Staff appreciation nights.
(We have Hepa air filters in all our rooms).
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A DEGREE, RECOGNIZED IN CHILDCARE IN IRELAND!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €17.75 per hour, €710.00 weekly, €36,920 annually.
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kilkenny, CO. Kilkenny R95F856: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- FETAC/QQI Level 7 (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 24/11/2023
Expected start date: 11/12/2023
Send application to: [email protected]