From Home 2 Home & Thomastown Community Kindergarten have a unique opportunity for an Early Years Educator!
Wonderful Opportunity for Early Years Educator
From Home 2 Home (morning session) and Thomastown Community Kindergarten (afternoon session) are both recruiting an Early Years Educator. Funded under AIM, this is an opportunity to work at 2 facilities in Thomastown and together will offer a working week of approx. 30 hours.
- Thomastown Based
- Full AIM/ECCE Hours Per Week
- Position available immediately to end of June 2022 with a possible extension for the following year
- Suit an energetic and enthusiastic people
- Qualification in Early Years Education, at least QQI Level 5
- Garda/Police vetting required
This opening will suit someone who is seeking the rewarding experience of supporting inclusion in an early years setting through AIM.
Please send your CV and a cover letter (or for any further information) to [email protected]