Kilkenny Community Early Years Project
Kilkenny Community Early Years Project CLG is currently looking to recruit for the following two positions:
- Early Years Lead Educator
- Early Years Educator (Part Time 6-month Maternity Leave Contract, with possibility of extension)
Please See more details below
Early Years Lead Educator (Monday-Friday, hours somewhat negotiable)
The successful candidate will support and coordinate the smooth day to day to running of the early years classroom and have the ability to lead and support staff in order to meet the developmental needs of the children attending the service.
Essential Qualifications and eligibility requirements
- Minimum level 7 or 8 degree qualification
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in an Early Years setting.
- Have good working knowledge of Aistear and Siolta
- Have the ability to support staff and work as part of a team
- Have a positive outlook and a commitment to supporting and empowering young children and their families
Rate of pay: €15.86- €16.00 per hour, in line with board approved salary scales
28 days Annual Leave Pro Rata
Closing Date: 5pm Friday 14th of October
Early Years Educator (Part Time, 6-month Maternity Leave Contract with possibility of extension)
Applicants require a minimum QQI Level 5, however Level 6, 7 or 8 would be desirable.
Experience working in an Early Years setting would be desirable.
The successful applicant will have good working knowledge of Aistear and Siolta, the ability to work as part of a team and the passion for working with children in the early years.
Rate of Pay: €13.00-€14.50 per hour, in line with board approved salary scales
If you would like to view the full job description for the Lead Educator position, you can contact the Project Coordinator, Alicia Mastrandrea, at [email protected] or at 087 652 1052
To apply please e-mail Cover Letter and CV to [email protected]
Candidates will be short listed based on information supplied
Kilkenny Community Early Years Project may develop a panel of qualifying candidates for any future vacancies in 2022-2023
Kilkenny Community Early Years Project is an equal opportunities employer