Information Officer / Administrative Assistant (Temporary)
Kilkenny County Childcare Committee has a vacancy for the following:
Information Officer / Administrative Assistant
The person appointed will have:
- A third level qualification (level 8) in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Experience of working in the early years sector preferably at a managerial level
- Excellent knowledge of Early Childhood Care and Education both policy and practice.
- A good working knowledge of the relevant and up to date Government funding schemes
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and digital) and organisation skills
- Excellent IT skills
- A strong ability to deal with enquiries from the public.
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience at Local Authority grade 4.
Interested applicants are invited to send letter of application and completed application form to [email protected] before 5pm on Friday 30th of September 2022.
Role Profile and Application Form can be found here.
Candidates will be short listed based on information supplied.
Kilkenny County Childcare Committee may develop a panel of qualifying candidates for any future vacancies in 2022.
Kilkenny County Childcare Committee is an equal opportunities employer.