Kilkenny County Childcare Committee has a vacancy for the following:
Information Officer/Administrative Assistant
Maternity Cover (initial 6-month contract)
The person appointed will have:
- A third level qualification (Level 7 or higher) in Early Childhood Care and Education or equivalent.
- Experience of working in the Early Years sector.
- Good working knowledge of Early Childhood Care and Education policy and practice.
- Good and up to date working knowledge of the DCEDIY funding schemes including ECCE, NCS and Core Funding.
- Good and up to date working knowledge of the Hive IT platform.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and digital) and organisation skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- A strong ability to deal with enquiries from the public.
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience at Local Authority Grade 4.
Interested applicants are invited to send letter of application and completed application form to [email protected] before 5pm on Wednesday 11th October 2023.
Role profile and job application form can be accessed via the following link:
Interviews will be held during the week of the 16th October 2023 (subject to change)
Candidates will be short listed based on information supplied.
Kilkenny County Childcare Committee may develop a panel of qualifying candidates for any future vacancies.
Kilkenny County Childcare Committee is an equal opportunities employer.