Kilkenny County Childcare Committee: Information Officer / Administrative Assistant (Maternity Cover)
Kilkenny County Childcare Committee is funded by the Department of Children Equality Disability Integration and Youth (DCEDIY) and acts as local agents for the DCEDIY in the administration of national early childhood care and education and school age childcare programmes.
Kilkenny County Childcare Committee has a vacancy for the position of
Information Officer / Administrative Assistant
The person appointed will have
- A third level qualification (level 8) in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE)
- Experience of working in the early years sector
- Excellent knowledge of policy and practice in ECCE
- A good working knowledge of relevant Department of Children Equality Disability Integration and Youth (DCEDIY) funding schemes and the administration associated with these.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and organisation skills
- Excellent IT skills including, Word, Excel, MS Teams, Power point and data base packages
- A strong ability to deal effectively with enquiries from the public.
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team.
Salary will be at point 1 grade 4 of current Local Authority pay scale.
Interested applicants are invited to submit completed application form by email to [email protected]
Closing date for receipt of applications 5pm Tuesday September 14th 2021
Shortlisting will take place and Interviews will take place via MS Teams