Muckalee Community Childcare
Muckalee Community Project CLG is seeking to recruit a Childcare Manager to lead this long-established childcare service.
We provide affordable and quality childcare with a strong emphasis on inclusion and partnership with parents and the local community. The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of good practice standards in the management and delivery of high-quality early years and school aged childcare. The manager will be responsible for the efficient financial management and operations of both services.
This is an exciting and rewarding position and requires the following qualities and qualifications in the successful candidate.
- Minimum Level 7 major award in Early Childhood Care and Education on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ)
- A child centred communicator with an inclusive approach to childcare and a thorough knowledge of child development and its application to practice.
- Leadership and organisational skills with excellent personal and inter-personal skills
- A sound working knowledge of Síolta & Aistear
- A comprehensive knowledge of Child Care Act 1991 (Early Years Services) (Amendment) Regulations 2016 and (Registration of School Age Services) Regulations 2018
- An understanding and knowledge of the National Quality Framework and of all aspects of operating a quality school aged environment required.
- A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of child protection and the duties and responsibilities under Children First.
- A comprehensive understanding of the administration and promotion of the DCEDIY childcare funding programmes.
- Minimum three years’ relevant experience.
If you are interested the position of manager, please send a cover letter and C.V to [email protected]