Mullinavat Community Preschool Playgroup
Mullinavat Community Preschool Playgroup invites applications for the position of deputy manager.
The person appointed will be an enthusiastic motivated and responsible early years practitioner with a positive and approachable disposition.
This as a part time position.
- Minimum QQI Level 6 ECCE or equivalent
- Knowledge and understanding of the Siolta and Aistear frameworks
- Solid understanding of a child centred approach to practice
- Excellent communication skills including report writing
- Knowledge of government schemes and administration in association with these
- Competence in managing accounts and financial administration and reporting to funders
- Leadership skills and capacity to motivate staff
- Knowledge of Tusla, DES inspection requirements and Pobal compliance requirement.
Responsibilities will include
- To deputise in managers absence
- To work with manager and team in driving the service into a new phase of development
- To work with the manager in ensuring the day to day running of the service
- To work in partnership with parents and guardians
- To participate in relevant CPD as agreed with the manager
- With the manager to ensure the smooth running of the service including practical applications of policies and procedures
Closing date for receipt of applications is 27th July at 5pm
This position is subject to Garda vetting.
Mullinavat Community Preschool Playgroup is an equal opportunity employer
Please send CV and covering letter to Eileen Laherety, Chairperson BOM Mullinavat PSPG Community Hall, County Kilkenny.