Oasis Childcare Centre
Oasis Childcare Centre CLG, Freshford, Co Kilkenny
We are seeking to recruit 2 outgoing, dynamic, dedicated, and fun-loving individuals to join our existing team!
The ideal candidates will have:
- A genuine interest and love for working with children
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of working in a similar setting an advantage.
- An ability to work in partnership with parents and other practitioners within the centre to ensure a responsive environment for the children.
- A minimum level 7 qualification for the Room Leaders position and level 5 for the practitioner’s positions
Position 1 is a full-time position, working 35- 40 hours per week as a Room Leader. We offer an option of a four-day week based on full time hours. Previous experience working in a similar setting is an advantage. Knowledge of curriculum development and planning is essential. This is a key position of responsibility for ensuring high quality and best practice standards are maintained in the designated room.
Position 2 is a full-time position 35-40 hours per week as a practitioner. We offer an option of a four-day week based on full time hours. Previous experience working in a similar setting is an advantage.
To apply please send your CV to Cliona Woodford at [email protected]
Please included the word ‘Recruitment’ in the subject line.
For further enquiries please contact 087-6097227