Oasis Childcare Centre Administration Assistant
Oasis childcare is recruiting for an Executive Administration Assistant.
If you have previous experience in a similar role and would like to join a growing dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
We are looking for someone who is flexible, passionate and takes pride in their work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Centre Manager to ensure the efficient day to day running of the office.
- Data entry onto digital portals
- Assist the manager in maintaining all files for children and staff as required by regulations.
- Organising registrations for childcare programmes including preparing all necessary forms and documentation required for the programmes.
- Maintaining accurate financial records for parental fees.
- Maintain accurate financial records ensuring they are readily available for audit.
- Organising reviews of policies and procedures as required.
- Maintain databases to ensure compliance with Tulsa, Pobal and other legislative bodies.
- Ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
- Organise schedules, documentation of meetings and attending meetings when required.
- Produce and distribute correspondence for parents and employees.
- Assist with onboarding of new employees and support with the Garda Vetting process.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Experience working in an early childhood setting is helpful, but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel as well as the ability to learn and use new databases.
- Previous experience in an administrative role
Salary: €15 per hour.
Job Type: Part time, approximately 20 hours weekly; flexible.
Contract Duration: 6-month contract with a possibility of extension