Oasis Childcare Centre CLG, Freshford, Co Kilkenny
We are seeking to recruit three outgoing, dynamic, dedicated, and fun-loving individuals to join our existing team!
The ideal candidates will have:
- A genuine interest and love for working with children.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of working in a similar setting.
- An ability to work in partnership with parents and other practitioners within the centre to ensure a responsive environment for the children.
- A minimum level 5 qualification for the Practitioners positions is required.
Position 1 is a full-time position working 35- 40 hours per week as a practitioner. Previous experience working with children is an advantage with knowledge of curriculum development and planning.
Position 2 is a Part-time practitioners’ position 25 to 30 hours per week. Previous experience working with children is an advantage with knowledge of curriculum development and planning.
Position 3 is a room support position working with our School Aged Children. A qualification is not necessary for this position but previous experience of working with School Aged Children is a distinct advantage. The hours of work for this position are 1.30pm – 6pm Monday to Friday and availability during school holidays. This is a 12 month contract with a possibility of renewal following the 12 month period.
*Please note: these positions are not offered on a 38-week basis.
To apply please send your CV to Cliona Woodford at [email protected]
Please included the word ‘Recruitment’ in the subject line.
For further enquiries please contact 087-6097227