1×Kitchen Assisstant 15 hours per week
9:45am to 12:45pm Monday to Friday
- Recognized Catering qualification would be beneficial. (HACCP)
- Catering experience, preferably in a similar environment.
- Knowledge of food preparation for special dietary needs.
- Catering for all children, inclusive of any special dietary requirements.
- Maintenance of adequate food supplies in appropriate storage condition.
- Ordering of all food and maintaining monthly records for stocktaking purposes.
- Ensure that the kitchen is kept clean, tidy and that all appropriate measures are taken to ensure the highest standards of hygiene are maintained.
- Preparation of food, encouraging a well-balanced and health diet.
- Garda Vetting will apply
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV and cover letter to Lorraine Bowden Early Years Manager on [email protected] or alternatively by post to Lorraine Bowden, Early Years Manager, Newpark Close FRC, Kilkenny.