Early Years Inspectorate Briefings 2018
‘Throughout November and December, the Early Years Inspectorate will deliver a limited series of briefing sessions on the recently published Quality and Regulatory Framework (QRF), as well as providing an update on the process for the re-registration of Early Years Services in 2019, and a summary of the Inspectorate’s annual report, which will be published shortly.
These briefings will begin at 6.30pm and end at 9.00pm in the following venues on the following dates:
- 15th November 2018 – The Ardilaun Hotel, Tailors Hill, Galway
- 19th November 2018 – The Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport, Stockhole Lane, Swords, Co. Dublin
- 26th November 2018 – The Hodson Bay Hotel, Roscommon Road, Athlone
- 29th November 2018 – The Newgrange Hotel, Bridge Street, Navan, Co. Meath
- 4th December 2018 – The South Court Hotel, Raheen Roundabout, Raheen, Limerick
- 4th December 2018 – The Clayton Hotel Silver Springs, Tivoli, Cork
- 6th December 2018 – The Clayton Hotel, Sligo, Clarion Road, Ballinode, Sligo
- 10th December 2018 – The Citywest Hotel, Naas Road, Saggart, Co. Dublin
If you wish to attend one of these briefings you can reserve a free place by visiting our Eventbrite booking page at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/early-years-inspectorate-quality-and-regulatory-framework-briefings-2018-tickets-52091056753.
Spaces at the various venues are limited, and it is anticipated there will be a high demand. Therefore it is advised to book early, as tickets will be allocated on a first come/first serve basis. The Inspectorate will not be in a position, at this time, to accommodate those who have not reserved a place in advance.’