Kells Early Years
Kells Early Years is currently seeking vibrant and dynamic candidates with a strong passion for education and care to join their dynamic team of high qualified professionals in a community-based service in County Kilkenny.
Kells Early Years are currently looking to recruit the following positions:
- Early Years Educator for toddler room (40 hours per week)
Early Years Educator
The successful candidate must work well as part of a team with a broad knowledge of the National Frameworks Sìolta and Aistear.
- Must hold a minimum QQI Level 5 in Early Years Education & Care.
- Garda vetting will apply.
- Experience of working within the sector would be desirable.
- Ability to be proactive in regard to planning and preparation of activities.
- Be willing to contribute to staff and individual meetings and avail of further training if needed.
Terms and Conditions of Employment
Competitive salary scales offered in current guidance with the ERO standard rates. Opportunities for successful candidates to advance their educational levels with the aid of supervisory support. Successful completion of any QQI levels and above course will be linked to incremental pay increases.
A probation period of a minimum six months and subject to review.
For other benefits offered please contact the service provider.
All applications should be made by forwarding a cover letter and CV by email to Aisling at [email protected]. Job Descriptions available on request.
Any canvasing for positions will lead to automatic discretization.
Applicants must provide all relevant documentation before or on the day of interviews.