What is the CMDG?
The CMDG supports potential and existing childminders to enhance the quality of their childminding service through an annual grant of up to €1000
Who can apply?
All potential and existing childminders who are currently or are planning to singlehandedly childmind child/ren in the childminder’s own home for more than two hours per day.
Childminders must meet the following criteria:
- Mind children for minimum 12 months post CMDG
- Tusla compliant (where required be Tusla registered)
- Do not have any previous convictions for any offence involving violence or harm to children/adults
- Be tax compliant with a Tax Clearance Certificate
- Have appropriate valid childminding insurance
- Have Tusla Children First E-learning Programme Certificate
The CMDG can be used to purchase items that enhance safety and quality in the childminding service such as toys & books, items to support inclusion, and childcare and safety equipment. The final decision on eligible expenditure will be at the discretion of Sligo County Childcare Committee.
Request a copy of the CMDG application form by emailing: [email protected]
The closing date for applications is July 14th, 2023, so don’t delay!!
Terms and conditions apply.